miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

Fiona Apple - A Mistake

I'm gonna make a mistake / I'm gonna do it on purpose / I'm gonna waste my time.
Cuz I'm full as a tick / And I'm scratching at the surface / And what I find is mine.
And when the day is done, and I look back / And the fact is I had fun, fumbling around.
All the advice I shunned / And I ran where they told me not to run / But I sure had fun, so...
I'm gonna fuck it up again / I'm gonna do another detour / Unpave my path.
And if you wanna make sense / Whatcha looking at me for / I'm no good at math.
And when I find my way back / The fact is I just may stay, or I may not.
I've acquired quite a taste / For a well-made mistake / I wanna make a mistake / Why can't I make a mistake?
I'm always doing what I think I should / Almost always doing everybody good.
Do I wanna do right, of course but / Do I really wanna feel I'm forced to answer you, hell no.

No hay comentarios: